Granny's gone and done it again

well there is OFFICALLY NO onion sets or green pepper plants in Dickinson OR the surrounding 30 miles. FINE I got 4 red bell pepper plants I can always pick them early and actually have green peppers, I got the last 240 onion sets around , purple sure hope they are good keepers.

ALL the beds are tilled and raked level, graveyard is planted with taters and about 1/2 of the large bed in the middle of the lena-ment. Will plant the squash ( 2 types) and cuke seeds and then onions tomorrow. Did have a mini-cloud burst go thru town tis now VERY humid.

well there is OFFICALLY NO onion sets or green pepper plants in Dickinson OR the surrounding 30 miles. FINE I got 4 red bell pepper plants I can always pick them early and actually have green peppers, I got the last 240 onion sets around , purple sure hope they are good keepers.

ALL the beds are tilled and raked level, graveyard is planted with taters and about 1/2 of the large bed in the middle of the lena-ment. Will plant the squash ( 2 types) and cuke seeds and then onions tomorrow. Did have a mini-cloud burst go thru town tis now VERY humid.
Yeah, we had a short shower complete with thunder as I was trying to feed chickens.

will need to get the soaker hoses and drip lines set up tomorrow as well.

AND my back stairs has been freshly vacuumed as the bag of seed taters was in the basement fridge and dribbled/poured/dropped dirt across the basement floor and up the steps. :he
We will have a great time tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom