Granny's gone and done it again

Raining here too. Pain is bad. pills make me itch and feels like electric shocks going through my legs. my foot is killing me. the shrimp farm told me they will honor the warranty then wrote dd and said they wont. I told her dont worry, they WILL.

Oh, Granny, what are you taking for pain? Sounds like you might be allergic to it, tell your dr it is doing this to you, he should be able to give you something different. Codeine makes me itch something awful, I can't take it.

I went on a mom date with the pastor's wife. We went to a bookshop and then a brewery. I had an excellent haul at the bookshop, almost half of those for DD/bubba to share.

1F8B10C8-615C-42D7-8202-B91D0FE09A75.jpeg
1D898C9C-E201-447B-B761-CC3B3762AA26.jpeg

Oh, Granny, what are you taking for pain? Sounds like you might be allergic to it, tell your dr it is doing this to you, he should be able to give you something different. Codeine makes me itch something awful, I can't take it.
thats the part I dont understand Blue. I was on hydrocodone and she switched it to percocets oxycodone They are supposed to be the same opiod

Back
Top Bottom