Granny's gone and done it again

I didn't get outside until about 10 a.m. or so due to getting sidetracked catching up last night (wonder where!) ... Got feeding done and everyone is doing well. Henri won't have anything to do with me today :( , But he did come right up for his portion of scrambled. He's eating and drinking well. I think he was just wanting back in his shaded box where he could stay cool.

All the flowerbeds have been cleaned out save one out in the back 40.. Will finish that at a later date.. too hot and sweaty out now.

I cant even climb the ladder. Robert wont. Im hoping Nancy has some mad skill. It overhangs each end.
Sounds like a chair would be plenty tall enough for Robert to change them. Glad Nancy could do it.

I think I walked more today than any three other days combined.
Good for the desired weight loss program ;) Still catching up, sure hope by the time I get to the current posts your shifty little girl has returned.

can't !! if I stand up or let the pressure off the seat while the PTO is running the tractor shuts off.
You could get one of those airplane pilot bottles ;)

Hope the tailspin didn't hurt on the way down.. (military joke). I had problems with my zsquash not wanting to set fruit. Everything else did just fine this year. Next year maybe straightneck.
No pollinators. I follow Lumnah Acres on YouTube. They just built a huge "high tunnel", everything growing like gangbusters but the squash isn't getting pollinated (even though they also have 2 bee hives nearby) so they are hand pollinating.

Well thanks to everybody who recommended a Bosch dishwasher.
I hope yours cleans better than ours! I like how quiet it is and the top tray for flatware but it does NOT clean glasses well, always leaves stuff on them. Doesn't matter which cycle we use and letting it decide how much rinse it needs based on "stuff" in the drain place is futile. So everything is rinsed before being put in the dishwasher and I run it on the eco cycle. At least that cuts the run time down to about 1.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom