Granny's gone and done it again

No, I love that extreme one you posted. They have added some new stuff since I've seen one of those. Always makes me laugh, for some reason. So stupid it's funny!

Like I wish I was 33 again. Working in the heat just takes it out of me. It always has, but this year it's worse.

Happy to have the chickens excluded from the garden, though. AND, I don't have to make dinner tonight. No one here but me. :wee
Even 40 would be good, but I do feel better since I lost some weight. The danged scale tried to fool me today, 10 pounds under first goal weight! Got off, got back on, sigh. Reality strinkes.

Even 40 would be good, but I do feel better since I lost some weight. The danged scale tried to fool me today, 10 pounds under first goal weight! Got off, got back on, sigh. Reality strinkes.
My scale is so old and not accurate at all. I only know where I started and where I am now and it's good. Most of my clothes are too big now, and I'm okay with that. Still have a long way to go. Should have done this 10 years ago.

My scale is so old and not accurate at all. I only know where I started and where I am now and it's good. Most of my clothes are too big now, and I'm okay with that. Still have a long way to go. Should have done this 10 years ago.
Our scale is digital. How accurate it is idk. I have lost one size, so my pants kind of slip down sometimes. I need to take them in.

Back
Top Bottom