Granny's gone and done it again

I have a new pain today. PPs arent helping . Its in my back/side and coming around to the front. Yay mee..
I was thinking of you and your chronic pain earlier today. My ear and my tooth socket are annoying me. Ready for it to get better. Chronic pain is the worst! My Dad took pain pills every day and drank liquor. He got so he could barely walk. Sad state of life.

I was thinking of you and your chronic pain earlier today. My ear and my tooth socket are annoying me. Ready for it to get better. Chronic pain is the worst! My Dad took pain pills every day and drank liquor. He got so he could barely walk. Sad state of life.
Thanks for thinking of me Cap. Im not a drinker. Im sorry for your dad. Its a miserable life . I wonder sometimes why I trudge on but its because Robert still has so much to learn. I pray he will some day be able to stand alone but til that day comes I will keep pushing on

Here Cap, speaking of snake central.. This little critter was at the bottom of the back stairs last year when I went out. Not sure if it was a black racer, or an eastern indigo that they're trying to repopulate Conecuh forest with.
DSC_0222.JPG

By the by... Two things I forgot. (brain farts) This morning I heard Sweatpea squawking away, she and the gals over with Bruiser were communicating.. Must have been some story because it went on for quite a while.

And.. Just rained a little bit. One of those straight down kind of rains that last about 15 minutes or so.. not enough to speak of but the grass will surely love it. It's been a couple of weeks since we've seen any.

addendum: The 4 ladies I brought home a week ago Friday are settling in the the daily routine.. and looking forward to morning snacks now.

By the by... Two things I forgot. (brain farts) This morning I heard Sweatpea squawking away, she and the gals over with Bruiser were communicating.. Must have been some story because it went on for quite a while.

And.. Just rained a little bit. One of those straight down kind of rains that last about 15 minutes or so.. not enough to speak of but the grass will surely love it. It's been a couple of weeks since we've seen any.

addendum: The 4 ladies I brought home a week ago Friday are settling in the the daily routine.. and looking forward to morning snacks now.
the egg song maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom