Granny's gone and done it again

If you can walk both dogs together, leashed of course, off the property (neutral territory) she might get a different view of him.
Aiden is a farm dog. He's never been walked on a leash before. And Gemini is wild on a leash, I don't think she likes male dogs.

@AlleysChicks I know the feeling. We rescued 5 cattle dog pups from a puppy mill a year and a half ago. Wonderful dogs who love to squabble with one another and with our other two older dogs. I feel like a referee half the time. The ACDs don't seem to hurt one another too much but when the older Jack Russell Border Collie mix and her brother a Walker Coon Hound Border Collie mix get involved the fur really flies so it's keeping everyone in their own areas and keeping the cats out of the young dogs' reach as our cats are idiots.

And one of them is named Gemini, Gem for short or 'Jimmy'. Who acts as though he is a total idiot but is the only one who hasn't gotten into a fight with the dogs....meaning he is smarter than all the other animals combined, LOL

Your Gemini is beautiful, BTW. Is she a Border Collie?
5 oh my! An aussie. She's just a lean dog like her mom. Dad was stockier

So, I spent a little time on the interwebs researching best broody hens. Fortunately I have two breeds that came up on the list of 11 best broody breed... Marans and Orphingtons. Hopefully they can get broody and hatch eggs from other hens since they will just be laying eggs. I don't have a male of either type :hmm So far, none of the marans or buffs are getting any type of comb at all.
I had buff orps for 2 years and only 1 ever went broody and was a horrible mom. Silkies and cochins are broody machines. Just had one of my young silkies go broody and she hasn't even started laying eggs yet

100_2920.JPG
100_2921.JPG
100_2925.JPG
100_2926.JPG

Back
Top Bottom