Granny's gone and done it again

And they ate it? Amazing. How's Bandit doing today?
My Scooter loves cooked squash and green beans. He even likes green beans raw. Veggies are good for them.

Wishing, are the fires under control? What's the situation around you (damage report)?
We are in between 2 large fires that are now mostly contained. Still burning, but no longer a worry... about 20-30 miles away... one to the west, other to the east.
Most of the smoke is from a massive fire farther north. We will be dealing with smoke until the winds change.

Here's the Cal Fire map. Click the + and enlarge. We are near the spot marked Santa Rosa, north of San Francisco. You can see the huge one toward the north. There are not enough firefighters to handle it all. We have some that came from Australia to help out!
https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/

So her eyes havent always been like that or you would of noticed right ?
It was #1 that noticed them. I think he would have noticed before. I think her eyes were both the darker color. Have to look through old pictures...

It's mostly just feed bags, and I did plan to toss them but getting rid of parasites is more important to me.
Absolutely! The bags will be there tomorrow, but your chickens might not if those horrid mites get out of hand. :mad:
We never throw out feed bags. They are always used in one way or another. When they wind up in the garbage bin, they are full. Of course, you probably have 10 times the bags I do!

Back
Top Bottom