Granny's gone and done it again

Google Maps says 1 hr 23 min. From Madison Indiana to Cincinnati Ohio. I had to spell out Indiana, otherwise it wanted to calculate from Madison Wis., which is over 6 hours, lol.
Granny lives about 30 minutes northeast of Madison, although her address is still in Madison. :confused: She kinda lives in a twilight zone. 😵

I got my results.
You aced it! Maybe your dr will not say mean things about keto now. :D Truth about developing calcium plaques... it's almost all genetics. If you are meant to get it, there's not much you can do to stop it. If you are not meant to get it, you still can by eating crap food and doing other unhealthy things.

Last edited:
Howdys all. Long visit. Dr said my last MI I had were in the bottom of my heart and caused damage and this new one I just had was in the top half and caused damage as well. He is going to cath me in laweranceburg then if needed transport me by ambulance to Cinncy. My SD said she will provide transportation. I dont have any dates yet. They have to get approval from my insurance first.
Bandit was outside when I left and somehow got out to follow me. Robert got him back. That dog is something else.
:hugs
Glad SD is there to help.

Granny lives about 30 minutes northeast of Madison, although her address is still in Madison. :confused: She kinds lives in a twilight zone. 😵

You aced it! Maybe your dr will not say mean things about keto now. :D Truth about developing calcium plaques... it's almost all genetics. If you are meant to get it, there's not much you can do to stop it. If you are not meant to get it, you still can by eating crap food and doing other unhealthy things.
I just listened to a podcast of a cardiologist that reversed his heart disease through diet

Granny lives about 30 minutes northeast of Madison, although her address is still in Madison. :confused: She kinds lives in a twilight zone. 😵

This dr tried to steer me the Mediterranean diet. Did say eating fat will clog up my heart. I know that’s not true. At least I can keep eating keto. I love the diet. Even when I am stressed I can eat eat something high fat and that holds me. Lots of stress right now.

This dr tried to steer me the Mediterranean diet. Did say eating fat will clog up my heart. I know that’s not true. At least I can keep eating keto. I love the diet. Even when I am stressed I can eat eat something high fat and that holds me. Lots of stress right now.
I suppose it depends on what type of fat you are eating. Not all fats are created equal. I wonder if what the dr says is true... if there have been studies that prove what he is saying. If your metabolism is in ketosis, you supposedly burn the fats you consume.

I'm not planning eating this strictly forever. Beans and lentils are so delicious and good for you that I will add those back into my diet eventually and yummy fruit too! It's the white carbs I hope I have enough will power to avoid in the future. Still want to lose 25-30 lbs more before I quit.

I suppose it depends on what type of fat you are eating. Not all fats are created equal. I wonder if what the dr says is true... if there have been studies that prove what he is saying. If your metabolism is in ketosis, you supposedly burn the fats you consume.

I'm not planning eating this strictly forever. Beans and lentils are so delicious and good for you that I will add those back into my diet eventually and yummy fruit too! It's the white carbs I hope I have enough will power to avoid in the future. Still want to lose 25-30 lbs more before I quit.
She is wanting me to add beans and lentils. The study she referred me was rats but they were on a high fat and high carb diet! How is that relevant. The fats you don’t want to eat are the vegetable, canola, oils. Very bad for you. Eat the animal fat, coconut fat, avocado fat.

Back
Top Bottom