Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning, H20. I woke up early so I could take the incubator downstairs for the kids to watch the chicks hatch. Now I want a hot bath and to go back to sleep. But the dishwasher already ran so probably not enough hot water.
Oh that’s a bummer. Love my hot baths. I put Epson salts in mine. Helps keep my magnesium level up.

1603046505342.png

On the road again....whee!!

we overtook a pack of scooters. The poor slow guy got left behind...they all needed to be wearing their brown pants being on those scooters on the freeway.
7F4B43AC-BA59-4BBF-B1AA-6C6272DC30BD.jpeg
298348FB-9338-4717-90BC-73D42D08ABA5.jpeg

Pismo was good. We did some touristy stuff, got some good hosting gifts for our friends who let us park at their place (full hookups too!! They had it set up so if parents came to visit they could set up their camper there). Awesome people.
saw some protest parades for reopening the dunes (offroad area). Makes sense. It’s a huge tourism draw. Between Covid, closing the dunes, they’re going to be closing the Diablo nuclear power plant (and yet that plant is always running at capacity and they don’t have any way of providing that amount of power...) that town is hurting.

Back
Top Bottom