Granny's gone and done it again

12:30 and not one post since last night. Whats up ?
Morning all, I slept like a log. woke up at 11:30
Sabbath. 😉 Must be nice. I fell asleep before midnight, but the dog woke me up whining bc the cat brought in a critter and there was a rodeo going on in the living room upstairs directly above my head. I tried to locate it, had no luck, gave up and went back to bed. Right after I got back to sleep, DH woke me up to tell me it was a ground squirrel and he'd put it outside. Back to sleep, then DGD woke me up to let me know she was home from work. Have been groggy and sleepy all day.

Just a quick pop in

managed to get 5 hours of sleep in a ROW before Lena couldn't stand herself and returned to "normal" evil spawn of satan

Still waiting to hear on my Aunt's funeral. She passed yesterday , was 88. Dad's 1/2 sister and the last of my family from that generation.
:hugs I'm sorry, Scott.

Sabbath. 😉 Must be nice. I fell asleep before midnight, but the dog woke me up whining bc the cat brought in a critter and there was a rodeo going on in the living room upstairs directly above my head. I tried to locate it, had no luck, gave up and went back to bed. Right after I got back to sleep, DH woke me up to tell me it was a ground squirrel and he'd put it outside. Back to sleep, then DGD woke me up to let me know she was home from work. Have been groggy and sleepy all day.
Sounds about as restful as Grand Central Station!
There's always something around here that wakes me up. And then, just like that poor squirrel granny posted, I have to pee. :lol:

FINALLY just heard, Funeral is Monday up in Crosby., She was 88.

bit of a bizarre message from cousin's wife thru FB messenger, and not really sure how to take it. Advise ??

They set it today for Monday at 1. 11:30 to service time for viewing . It will be at the Crosby funeral home chapel. Holds up to 50 people so it will be family and a few friends who wish to come or who are asked. Just trying to be small and safe. Burial at 3 in catholic cemetery
You are family. I think you are included, no need of invitation.

Back
Top Bottom