Granny's gone and done it again

whats the name of them? I have been buying resolve carpet cleaner for pet stains. It works so so
There are a lot. Search for enzymatic odor and stain remover. It will smell a bit until it dries, but then no smell. I have to have open windows if I use Resolve.

I was productive too. Got the larger run fenced for the new girls. They were so happy! Got to be out a couple hours before sunset. One one tried to escape this time.
20210116_163522.jpg

20210116_163851.jpg

They can go up under the Doug Firs also. The fence is the back boundary of the property.
20210116_163746.jpg

20210116_163951.jpg

20210116_164956.jpg

20210116_165813.jpg

So my potassium was down so they gave me big honkin' horse pill I nearly gagged on. They gave me steroid in an IV for inflammation and said I had a mild case of pneumonia going on. They gave me a Z-pak, (Azithromycin,) and an anti-nausea medicine, and told me in no uncertain terms that I MUST eat and drink if I don't want to end up admitted to hospital or worse. I can eat cream of chicken soup and fruit popsicles. I'm sleeping a lot but feel like I will get better, it's just going to take a bit. Weak as a kitten, I am. 😊 Feel better now I'm hydrated.

So my potassium was down so they gave me big honkin' horse pill I nearly gagged on. They gave me steroid in an IV for inflammation and said I had a mild case of pneumonia going on. They gave me a Z-pak, (Azithromycin,) and an anti-nausea medicine, and told me in no uncertain terms that I MUST eat and drink if I don't want to end up admitted to hospital or worse. I can eat cream of chicken soup and fruit popsicles. I'm sleeping a lot but feel like I will get better, it's just going to take a bit. Weak as a kitten, I am. 😊 Feel better now I'm hydrated.
on top of the covid ? Wow ! You poor lady. Cant someone make you some bone broth? Tom takes those big pills every day. I eat salt.

Back
Top Bottom