Granny's gone and done it again

Oh it gets better. So Ryan told the other couple it was cancelled for today and rescheduled for tomorrow. I said no. I’m already behind on work and Tuesday is a late work day to begin with. I find this input when I text couple 2 cause I hadn’t heard anything and that’s how I find out.

so. To say I’m mad at him would be putting it lightly. Now I gotta turn my kitchen table back into an office area and yeah.
this Ryan is a piece of work!

Oh it gets better. So Ryan told the other couple it was cancelled for today and rescheduled for tomorrow. I said no. I’m already behind on work and Tuesday is a late work day to begin with. I find this input when I text couple 2 cause I hadn’t heard anything and that’s how I find out.

so. To say I’m mad at him would be putting it lightly. Now I gotta turn my kitchen table back into an office area and yeah.
🫂 Sorry, Star. You have every right to be mad.

Now that guy has a lot of gaul.

Oh. But he’s not in the wrong. He sent me a screenshot of the parents group chat (they have three families in on it, all mutual friends, I know they have it, but I’ve not been in on it) with the moms saying how the kids are tired and hellions and we should do taco Tuesday at our place instead (taco Tuesday I have never joined in cause work) but ryan isn’t in the fault they just want to spend time with my hubs on his birthday.

DUDE I GET THAT. But don’t ghost my butt and plan things at my place without my input.

Oh. But he’s not in the wrong. He sent me a screenshot of the parents group chat (they have three families in on it, all mutual friends, I know they have it, but I’ve not been in on it) with the moms saying how the kids are tired and hellions and we should do taco Tuesday at our place instead (taco Tuesday I have never joined in cause work) but ryan isn’t in the fault they just want to spend time with my hubs on his birthday.

DUDE I GET THAT. But don’t ghost my butt and plan things at my place without my input.
That's ignorant!

Back
Top Bottom