Granny's gone and done it again

Now you've done it, Granny! I am going to put rib eye on the menu for next week! The last time I did, thry were only about 3/4" thick and I overcooked them so they were tough. I want some good thick ones this time!
If you don't have a grill..put them in the oven..rack close to the top ..keep turning every 4 mins. until done the way you like it.

Now you've done it, Granny! I am going to put rib eye on the menu for next week! The last time I did, thry were only about 3/4" thick and I overcooked them so they were tough. I want some good thick ones this time!

yep knock off their horns wipe their bottoms and drag it across the grill. YUM

I usually buy an entire "prime" and then cut my own steaks. Then vacuum seal them.

If you don't have a grill..put them in the oven..rack close to the top ..keep turning every 4 mins. until done the way you like it.
Thanks. I seared them on the stove top first, then put them in the oven for a bit. They were probably done at that point. Still good, though!

Back
Top Bottom