Granny's gone and done it again

I'm all alone in the house. Woasme..or however you write that .lol. I know, some of you like it that way once in a while. Me too. But it's different these days. Pity party. Sorry. I get over it pret quick. Just been missing my husband the past few days..extra bad. 2019. We are getting old here, wait, we are old here. ;) Christmas family party.
IMG_20191221_151005.jpg
IMG_20191221_151012.jpg

I'm all alone in the house. Woasme..or however you write that .lol. I know, some of you like it that way once in a while. Me too. But it's different these days. Pity party. Sorry. I get over it pret quick. Just been missing my husband the past few days..extra bad. 2019. We are getting old here, wait, we are old here. ;) Christmas family party. View attachment 2963217View attachment 2963221
Aww. Sorry Cynthia. Those pictures are precious!

I was loving that one too! Darling.
She looks great in photos. For some odd reason though, she doesn't like to roost. She like to sleep on the ground. And its not that she can't, she just doesn't want to. She isn't legthargic, so I am assuming she is just an odd one.

Attachments

• 82F8C24D-9007-495B-B9F6-5ADFE5B6EBEF.jpeg
    82F8C24D-9007-495B-B9F6-5ADFE5B6EBEF.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm all alone in the house. Woasme..or however you write that .lol. I know, some of you like it that way once in a while. Me too. But it's different these days. Pity party. Sorry. I get over it pret quick. Just been missing my husband the past few days..extra bad. 2019. We are getting old here, wait, we are old here. ;) Christmas family party. View attachment 2963217View attachment 2963221
"Woe is me," Cynthia. What a beautiful couple you were, no wonder you miss him! These pictures made me smile. The joy you shared is clear to see, as is the love. Not everybody has that. Enjoy your memories. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom