Granny's gone and done it again

I remember being in a grocery store with my mother before the no smoking law went into effect. She had been a non smoker for about a year and we got behind a woman who was smoking like a chimney while waiting in line. Most of the smoke was coming back at us.

My mother kept pulling the cart back and finally asked me if that was what I'd been putting up with whenever we were shopping together and she was smoking in line. I told her it was. She shook her head and apologized to me and admitted it was terrible breathing in that smoke.

Babies born to smoking mothers are often low in birthrate compared with babies from non smoking mothers.

I remember being in a grocery store with my mother before the no smoking law went into effect. She had been a non smoker for about a year and we got behind a woman who was smoking like a chimney while waiting in line. Most of the smoke was coming back at us.

My mother kept pulling the cart back and finally asked me if that was what I'd been putting up with whenever we were shopping together and she was smoking in line. I told her it was. She shook her head and apologized to me and admitted it was terrible breathing in that smoke.

Babies born to smoking mothers are often low in birthrate compared with babies from non smoking mothers.
I would never smoke, it’s just not healthy, and why would I purposely damage my lungs?

I have a tiny paper cut on my finger. How can something so small hurt so much? Not at the level of childbirth or anything, but it's so annoyingly ouchey. Sheesh!

Okay Granny, I changed the subject. You can come back now.
Paper cuts are awful! But I also hate bonking my head. It only reminds me how clumsy I am :lau

Back
Top Bottom