Granny's gone and done it again

991AF11C-2214-4195-BF55-5411B5159566.jpeg
60703B90-F945-410C-AE12-BDFEAC403D14.jpeg

Kiki went to the vet today. Got the rest of her vaccinations. I think she is allergic to turkey actually.
My sister's dog was having all sorts of allergy type problems and chewing her feet bloody. The vet said to bathe her weekly... use a bit of Dawn dish soap to get the greasey layer off and he sold her a gentle shampoo to soak on her after.

My sis also got a new food. Purina Pro Plan for sensitive skin and stomachs. She has tried all sorts of specialty foods for the dog, and this Purina, along with the bathing, seems to be working.

This is Rosie. She's a little bigger now, but not much. Yorkie cross, we think.
20190227_095732.jpg

My sister's dog was having all sorts of allergy type problems and chewing her feet bloody. The vet said to bathe her weekly... use a bit of Dawn dish soap to get the greasey layer off and he sold her a gentle shampoo to soak on her after.

My sis also got a new food. Purina Pro Plan for sensitive skin and stomachs. She has tried all sorts of specialty foods for the dog, and this Purina, along with the bathing, seems to be working.

This is Rosie. She's a little bigger now, but not much. Yorkie cross, we think.
View attachment 2977423
I would like to wash her that often, but Kiki suffers from dry skin if washed too often. We use a 2in1 shampoo.

Merricks seems to be working okay for now, but I will try Purina pro plan too.

I would like to wash her that often, but Kiki suffers from dry skin if washed too often. We use a 2in1 shampoo.

Merricks seems to be working okay for now, but I will try Purina pro plan too.
I think Sis is planning on washing her every 2 weeks. Shampoo from the vet is supposed to help her skin.

Back
Top Bottom