Granny's gone and done it again

My Yorkies were chewing their paws. We stopped all chicken in food and treats. They stopped chewing their paws. they now get diamonds naturals lamb and rice. I like having all the dogs on the same flavor of food. Since the large breeds are on Lamb and rice
The Pro Plan Sensitive is salmon and rice. My sis tried every kind of food without chicken (for her dog and the cat who has allergy problems too). Tried for 3 years and they either wouldn't eat it or it didn't help. So far Rosie likes the Pro Plan and the chewing has stopped. Big relief! The cat is getting regular flea treatments, even though we've never seen any on her or in the house... but it seems to be doing the trick. Cat is no longer pulling her fur out.

The Pro Plan Sensitive is salmon and rice. My sis tried every kind of food without chicken (for her dog and the cat who has allergy problems too). Tried for 3 years and they either wouldn't eat it or it didn't help. So far Rosie likes the Pro Plan and the chewing has stopped. Big relief! The cat is getting regular flea treatments, even though we've never seen any on her or in the house... but it seems to be doing the trick. Cat is no longer pulling her fur out.

sometimes they get mites that the flea stuff happens to also kill. You won't see a mite on them.

So, microwaves are not nuclear radiation or anything like that. They are non-ionizing, meaning they don't destroy cells with gamma rays or anything. They heat food by causing water molecules in the food to vibrate. They could potentially burn you by heating water molecules in your body, but the oven would have to have some serious damage or a missing seal to emit enough to hurt you.
A bigger risk is heating food up in plastic containers that leach into your food. Eating plastic is never a good idea.

Yup.
Interesting thing. I had my son with Spina Bifida back in the 80's..81 is when he was born. I was bombarded with questions. One being if I had a microwave. 😟 Scary question because I did. They didn't know that much about microwaves back then. Well, after I was part of a 5 year study, they figured out that this number one birth defect at the time was mostly because of the lack of folic acid. Yes, taking those prenatal vitamins right when you think you're going to try to get pregnant, or if you just found out. The first trimester...3 months...is when the spine is in jeopardy of not closing all the way. I felt guilty for a while. I made sure I was taking those vitamins before I tried for Austin!

Interesting thing. I had my son with Spina Bifida back in the 80's..81 is when he was born. I was bombarded with questions. One being if I had a microwave. 😟 Scary question because I did. They didn't know that much about microwaves back then. Well, after I was part of a 5 year study, they figured out that this number one birth defect at the time was mostly because of the lack of folic acid. Yes, taking those prenatal vitamins right when you think you're going to try to get pregnant, or if you just found out. The first trimester...3 months...is when the spine is in jeopardy of not closing all the way. I felt guilty for a while. I made sure I was taking those vitamins before I tried for Austin!
I dont know much about SB . is his spine still on the outside of his skin?

Back
Top Bottom