Granny's gone and done it again

they took the hood back no problem. We went and looked at the others and had someone open the box on a different brand and found the same problem. this time it was 2 black and one white wire so I grabbed the instructions and it said green wire. WTH? never gonna get a hood this way.
Came home and made a big pot of spaghetti . Got dinner for tomorrow anyway.
Did the person doing the refund know anything about why the wires aren't standard?

Finished another one.
Fantastic! You could make a graphic novel about a chicken!

#2 son. I also I have a #1 son.

The radio waves from a wifi router are almost the same frequency as what a microwave oven uses. If the microwave oven is older or "leaky," waves escape and can interfere with your wifi connection. When I'm online I usually sit where the the kitchen is between me and the router. It really slows the signal down when the oven is being used.
Is that safe to have a leaky microwave?

Is that safe to have a leaky microwave?
So, microwaves are not nuclear radiation or anything like that. They are non-ionizing, meaning they don't destroy cells with gamma rays or anything. They heat food by causing water molecules in the food to vibrate. They could potentially burn you by heating water molecules in your body, but the oven would have to have some serious damage or a missing seal to emit enough to hurt you.
A bigger risk is heating food up in plastic containers that leach into your food. Eating plastic is never a good idea.

and yours had the 3 different colors?
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom