Granny's gone and done it again

Thanks, Granny and Axe, for the explanations about my funky egg! It's been a real education, having chickens ... you'd think an egg is an egg is an egg, but no! There is always something new and interesting to learn about chickens and eggs, it seems! And this iz definitely the place to learn!

My Kid is having trouble with a toe, too... trimmed it way back too far and now is struggling with it trying to be ingrown. Hope he can get it squared away, if not, off to the podiatrist we go, next home leave. Kids! Can't live without em, can't rip their heads off...
teens are worst but Robert being 29 and thinks he is a man is really hard when sometimes he has the mentality of a teen.

Drinking soda is really awful for diabetics, and someone with intestinal problems.
Even if I wanted to I sure wouldn't start drinking pop again. My colon is barely speaking to me and they have me on the highest dosage of Prilosec available for the gastritis. Drinking pop when things are half way behaving is the last thing on my mind.

An A1C of ten is.....well.....horrible, sorry to say. :hugs

My GirlChild's bf picked her up today and took her to the Big City a couple hours away, wants to take her shopping at the mall. Never done anything like that before .. they'll be back tomorrow. What you think, guys? Reckon he wants to take her shopping at a jewelry store? Might be ready to Pop the Question? I'm trying not to get too excited. This is a case of Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater. He doesn't really have a place to keep her yet.... slow down, Grandma!!!

Back
Top Bottom