Granny's gone and done it again

Even if I wanted to I sure wouldn't start drinking pop again. My colon is barely speaking to me and they have me on the highest dosage of Prilosec available for the gastritis. Drinking pop when things are half way behaving is the last thing on my mind.

An A1C of ten is.....well.....horrible, sorry to say. :hugs
It really is. I don't suppose you can convince him how important it is for him to try to get it down with a good diet and exercise?

My Kid is having trouble with a toe, too... trimmed it way back too far and now is struggling with it trying to be ingrown. Hope he can get it squared away, if not, off to the podiatrist we go, next home leave. Kids! Can't live without em, can't rip their heads off...
Running joke around us is, don't mess with us, we have shovels and deep ravines. I think your ravines down where you are may be deeper than ours are up here, Blue.;)

Tell kiddo to soak that foot in some warm Epsom Salt water.

Feet are funny. I inherited my dad's toenails. He had to cut the corners out of his to keep them FROM ingrowing. Most people have to cut theirs' square. He claimed it's from him being a farrier and horses tromping on his feet all the time. Got my feet stepped on by my horse on occasions but I've always had to trim out the corners of my toenails. Asked his podiatrist about it once and he said that everyone's feet are different.

My GirlChild's bf picked her up today and took her to the Big City a couple hours away, wants to take her shopping at the mall. Never done anything like that before .. they'll be back tomorrow. What you think, guys? Reckon he wants to take her shopping at a jewelry store? Might be ready to Pop the Question? I'm trying not to get too excited. This is a case of Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater. He doesn't really have a place to keep her yet.... slow down, Grandma!!!
or maybe an excuse to spend the night together? At least thats something I would of pulled.

or maybe an excuse to spend the night together? At least thats something I would of pulled.
She's 21, she can spend the night with him any time. But he often works nights, so right now it works best for them for her to live with us and for them to "date."

Back
Top Bottom