Granny's gone and done it again

March 17th..St Patrick's day..but is planning on being stated around the 11th to 13th. That's if next week's ultrasound turns out good and doesn't need the baby delivered sooner. At least she's feeling her kick higher now more often. .maybe she was just curled up. Will see.
thats not far off

Got a quote for the tree this morning. $2,200 😳 and that's no hauling chips or wood for them.
I have another guy coming for an estimate tomorrow 9am and one on Mon morning from a guy who's worked with us before. They sure aren't hurting for business.

We lost our lovely little Lupin the other morning. He was 15 or 16 yrs old. Died in my hands. He lost some toe tips at a young age when he landed on the bunny cage and Chicory chomped him. Avian vet said he was lucky to survive the blood loss. He had a good long life.
20200831_150247.jpg

20230127_133543.jpg

Now I'm looking for a home for the other parakeet that flew into the yard a few years back and became an unhappy companion to Lupin. She is not tame at all, but should be with another bird. I might try Craigslist or our feed store. They are good and finding homes for critters.
20230127_134236.jpg

You don't have a Gp?
No. :oops: Most of my life I have avoided drs like the plague! Our health plan switched a couple years back and I haven't needed anything so far. It's a huge HMO, Kaiser Permanente. I did try to sign up for a gp online, but it didn't work. Finally got ahold of a live human being on the phone and got a # for someone who can help me sign up. Now I just have to find that number...

National Coffee Day GIF
Morning all
Good afternoon!
In 2012-ish certain gas stations had Chunky Monkey cappuccino, it was decidedly gross after the third swallow. I got a large size because I was a bit tired and I needed to drive 220-ish miles. One of my friends raved about how good it was so I tried it, I also added an extra shot of caffeine.
Boy oh boy! Sleep was the LAST thing on my mind, I was almost trippin' the whole way! The really good thing that came out of it was that it created a permanent vehement distaste for it. I was lit up for close to eight hours.

Roberts already asking me to go shopping. We are out of milk.
We have it nice in that we have a goat that we milk for milk. Every morning and evening we get some, so it's as fresh as you can get it.

I don't let things bother me as much as I used to. I'm just tired of all the negativity I see elsewhere..fb being one. I love coming to BYC and not having to read anything political. BYC keeps it calm around here. I pick threads that I don't have to read about..things..I settled quite nicely in here. :). Like I said, we all have different options/tastebuds..it's a good thing. I think most of can agree that we will not and shouldn't try to change others opinions. Just won't happen. No one will ever change my mind that sardines taste good. 😛
Wait! What? Sardines are one of the finest foods out there!!
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Back
Top Bottom