Granny's gone and done it again

Im sorry for your loss Wishing. He was a pretty guy and very long lived! The girl you have now will be easy to rehome.
Thank you. Lupin was prettier in person. Wish it showed in the pictures. We got him because his feathers have a purple hugh, and that was #2's favorite color. His little 5 yr old self was soooo excited about a purple bird! I looked it up and there is a parakeet gene for purple, so Lupin had one gene, because he was only purple-ish. You can see the blue-gray cast to his feet, while the white girl has pink feet.

Got a quote for the tree this morning. $2,200 😳 and that's no hauling chips or wood for them.
I have another guy coming for an estimate tomorrow 9am and one on Mon morning from a guy who's worked with us before. They sure aren't hurting for business.

We lost our lovely little Lupin the other morning. He was 15 or 16 yrs old. Died in my hands. He lost some toe tips at a young age when he landed on the bunny cage and Chicory chomped him. Avian vet said he was lucky to survive the blood loss. He had a good long life.
View attachment 3388116
View attachment 3388213
Now I'm looking for a home for the other parakeet that flew into the yard a few years back and became an unhappy companion to Lupin. She is not tame at all, but should be with another bird. I might try Craigslist or our feed store. They are good and finding homes for critters.
View attachment 3388212
Sorry about Lupin. Pretty bird.

do you drink regular coffee?
Yes. Pretty much daily and the sweetener if any, is honey to taste. The problem we've encountered in using honey, is that if you don't add enough it actually tastes gross. So if you try it and don't initially like it, it could be because you didn't add enough honey.

Back
Top Bottom