Granny's gone and done it again

My birthday is late..November. I was 18 when I graduated.
My birthday is late April. I had just turned 17 when I graduated. My twin brother and I skipped a grade early on. Our sisters had taught us to read before we started school, and when we got to first grade they started teaching us the alphabet. When they got to Run Spot Run they put us in second grade because we were reading out of our sister's fifth grade readers. It was a mixed blessing.

Run Spot Run. See Spot Run. Look Jane look. See Dick. 😄 Yes, kids are reading better these days.
I don't know about that. I don't remember the numbers, but a huge percentage of students are reading way below grade level. Maybe we need to bring Dick, Jane and Spot back into the classroom.

Man every night I'm going slong just fine and then suddenly .. the sleepy hits me! Guess I will see you tomorrow. Hope you are doing okay. Nice visiting with you, wish it coulda been longer. Wanted to thank you for all the lovely pics you post in the Random Pics thread... I haven't been getting alerts from there .... anyway ... good night! ❤️

Drunk Dunkin Donuts GIF
Time to make the donuts.
ugg. Tom woke me at 5

Hope you can get her in and she is ok
Thanks, i was just getting ready to head for the vet and the PO called. Chicks have arrived, not doing well. Understatement. Big pile of dead chicks. As soon as i opened the box at the PO, i put in hand warmers. $200 worth of chicks, not many are likely to survive.

Back
Top Bottom