Granny's gone and done it again

My feet hurt this morning as well as my back. Wish i had a bath tub to soak in. I guess i could soak my feet in a pan of water.
Darned Dr office woke me up early this morning to tell me my labs were mostly good. Whoopee, they usually are. But i can tell i am dehydrated already today.
The sun is shining and no rain forecast. A day to get some work done if i can drag self out of bed.

What time does your work start ?? Supposed to be above 80* here today I have to get my work done before it gets too hot for me ! And when Lauren is up ain't no peace and quiet !!!
Depends who I sub for. I'm usually there by 7:10 to do the paper work, have my stuff put away and clock in.

Oh! Also forgot that Mavis is a murderous broody just like her mama Mae West. She hatched one and killed it, so she's done now.
Bad Mavis :mad:

IMG_3084.JPG

Lazy doggo. She loves to rub it in that I gotta go to work.

Mornings all, CB woke me to tell me he was in too much pain for school. He is walking pretty heavy on that leg.
House is a wreck and DCS coming and I could care less. She supposed to be an organizer , let her organize . hahaa

If she complains, tell her you'd like to see what HER house looks like with 5 kids living in it.

Back
Top Bottom