Granny's gone and done it again

I'd love to bring her to work but sadly one of the office guys is allergic to puppers.

(I have, however, on previous occasions gotten permission to bring her in in certain extenuating circumstances - but haven't had to cash that in yet)

She'd be a good office doggo though. She's so mellow in her age lol.

Sigh. Contemplating looking into a hot wire to run along the fence line with neighbor who has barky dogs. I've noticed them pawing at the fence lately. Though they've gone nine months of mostly ignoring the chickens, this new behavior concerns me.

Well the Cop Shop call said they had a very curly haired gentleman there so could NOT remember what motel he had checked into and they (po) were having language "issues"

Evidently he never made it back to my motel and when Angie checks this am he had also left his wallet in the room.

So him and a friend showed up and rented the room for another night.

Still nothing new on the lings.
Shame on usps.

Those of you waiting breathlessly for my next great feat, i have painted the work table/ stand for the rain barrel, all except the side it is laying on. The dog watches my every move hoping at any second to get the stick thrown into the goat pasture. 20170919_154130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom