Granny's gone and done it again

sept20,2017 001.JPG
sept20,2017 002.JPG
sept20,2017 003.JPG

I think Granola and Martinika in ABOVE pic
sept20,2017 004.JPG
sept20,2017 005.JPG

From back Granny, then Granola then left front Enola's and then either Maiah's or 19's
Amazing what a 2 month age difference makes at this stage.

My fence charger is a Zareba solar 10 mile , .15 joules esp10m-z. 6 volt solar battery included. Fyi.

That's the same one we used on our 2 acre pasture with 3 strands of electrified poly coated wire (2 strands regular poly coatedwire - non wired)....also "borrowed" some of the juice to run around the chicken run -- worked fabulously to keep large livestock in, and unwanted animals (and neighbor children) out.

I wiped the kids butts last night in battleship. @Wishing4Wings DD brought over your sac of games . Blue drawstring bag ? I dont know whats in there yet.
Woot Woot, Granny!

View attachment 1141235

Purty sure my rooster got a hold of this little chick

Ouch! The good new is that as bad as it looks it really isn't a bad wound and, barring infection, will be fully healed before you know it.

Vertricyn is my go to spray for most any wound.

Mine too! I have to say, though, I was a bit taken aback at all the "types" of Vetricyn they have packaged now -- went to pick up a bottle the other day and they've got a bazillion different versions of it now --- miss the day of just grabbing the big, blue spray bottle of Vetricyn, guess they figured out you can pack it in different smaller bottles and convince people it's for different things/animals vs. just the one big bottle for everyone.

Lot of snoring at granny's tonight! The days are getting shorter, but it's some of the nicest weather now, through October. Busy time to eat a bunch, stash away more food, and prepare for the dark days. Few more months and I will be sitting here writing in front of a fire. ahhhh

Back
Top Bottom