Granny's gone and done it again

Hello, good morning. We got snow as well and they called to cancel my bone density test. I figure if i fell on my knees as hard as i did my bones must be ok since my knee caps didn't break.
snowing here again ! Just because you took a hard whack dont mean your bones are in good shape. BUT, if you dont have the test done it wouldnt hurt to do the supplements as if it were bad anyway.

Hello, good morning. We got snow as well and they called to cancel my bone density test. I figure if i fell on my knees as hard as i did my bones must be ok since my knee caps didn't break.
Ouch! and Oy.

And Hiya! :frow

I don`t get in here much, had to go hunting for this thread, and totally :lau:clap (though not surprised at all) that it had to be split into another. I belong to a forum on another site where we used to post at least 50 pages a day. No more. You folks have them beat by miles though. I always read all the back pages there so as not to miss any of the conversation, but that would be impossible here, even if I got in every day instead of in bursts of a few days a few times a year.

We are about to get fiber optic though, so hopefully will be able to get here from home computer instead of popping in during a free moment at work.

Camping, just wondering , The little friend of your DDs . The pic you put here you hid her face but on FB you didnt ? Was that an accident over there ?

Privacy settings are different. On fb I’m really picky about my friends and don’t share with folks I don’t know. And I have her mom’s permission to share on fb. BYC is open forum and anyone from anywhere can see pics, creeps included. So I try to protect the privacy of littles who aren’t mine. Even then, I’ll post pics on fb of my kids that I won’t post here, like of us traveling at Christmas.

Ouch! and Oy.

And Hiya! :frow

I don`t get in here much, had to go hunting for this thread, and totally :lau:clap (though not surprised at all) that it had to be split into another. I belong to a forum on another site where we used to post at least 50 pages a day. No more. You folks have them beat by miles though. I always read all the back pages there so as not to miss any of the conversation, but that would be impossible here, even if I got in every day instead of in bursts of a few days a few times a year.

We are about to get fiber optic though, so hopefully will be able to get here from home computer instead of popping in during a free moment at work.
Hey, Been a while . Are you well ?

Privacy settings are different. On fb I’m really picky about my friends and don’t share with folks I don’t know. And I have her mom’s permission to share on fb. BYC is open forum and anyone from anywhere can see pics, creeps included. So I try to protect the privacy of littles who aren’t mine. Even then, I’ll post pics on fb of my kids that I won’t post here, like of us traveling at Christmas.
ohh I see. Thanks for explaining. I was hoping you didnt share over there on accident

Not that I ever would because it just seems creepy but you should probably share that info w/ your FB friends so they dont share your pictures. I mean, if I seen a meme or something I liked I would probably share it.

Back
Top Bottom