Granny's gone and done it again

And you didn't share any with me. :hit

She's all wrong. One box is a serving---why else would they put so much delicious in one place?

:hugs

Sound logic, as always!

I had a good nap and feel refreshed. I am beginning to wish i had a house chicken to eat all of these stink bugs that keep showing up.

Having just spent the last 5-6 days with a chicken in the house, no you don't -- as stinky as brooding chicks in the house can be, a full grown hen puts that to shame! Was quite relieved to move her out to finish recovering in the coop!

You have to pay tax if you bring in over $400 worth of stuff... at least that was the amount 20 yrs ago. It's probably changed by now. I doubt that things are expensive there... except for maybe bottled water. Even the locals don't drink the water.

Hubs quit texting... is busy trying to arrange a flight to Canada for auntie's funeral. He will be home 2 days and leave again! :(

I am so sorry for his loss.

They like to watch the bugs but don't eat stink bugs.

Truth - Ranger has been quite engaged for the last hour watching one crawl around - but made no move to actually "get" it -- as soon as he loses interest I'll get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom