Granny's gone and done it again

I will!

How can you tell from just that little smidge? Or you recognized it from the other day?

I’ve bleached out that spot by the neck and it’s way too big, so I think I’m going to make it into a bag.

View attachment 1292722
Oooh, I have so many tshirts that could have a new life as a bag like those. Love it!

How have you been ?
Busy. Should have gone to bed but you know how it is. . . Finally got Fios last month and my brother was having trouble hooking up the laptop so he said why don`t I just get a chromebook and so I did. So now I can :frow:pop:caf anytime. Have been looking at a lot of Youtube but made the mistake of popping on to BYC this late.

How are you?

did a thumbs up for her and 5 stars and then responded to a couple of the idiots slamming her.
Can you flag the nasty comments?

With Mutt, I left a review giving her 5 stars. If she gets enough it will bring them back up. FB wont remove them slander in court would be the only way and then she has to prove they caused her to lose $$
I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Not only is it horrible how the neighbor treats their own dog, it's even worse that they have so many "friends" who will support their lies. It's a sad thing and makes me glad I have avoided FB. We need a good alternative to it. Some social media business type site that will not allow crazy thing like that.

I mentioned to her to contact FB . Tell them she dont even know these people ! I dont think they will. IF they do it will take a long while. The damage is done.
If people are just looking at the score, they might pass her business by, but if you read the reviews, and pay attention to the dates, it's obvious what it going on. Sherri's statement of what happened is very clear.

And what her detractors don't explain is why that poor dog was roaming around more than ONCE let alone 4 times. Their swearing and outright nastiness is obvious. I've seen this before for other reviews and it's obvious without even knowing the back story.

Back
Top Bottom