Granny's gone and done it again

did you soak it ?
No. Tomorrow. There’s only so far I could depend on hubs when I yank him away from fortnite with his friend :/ getting him to help in the first place was freaking pulling teeth. Yes. Cause I’d be able to handle the skittish fluffy feeted one, and examine her, and treat her all by myself. Yep. That would happen. Yeah right. So I’ve found my epsom salt, I don’t know where my chicken soaker tub (aka Rubbermaid tote lol) has gone...need to figure out something I can do for a roost in the shower for her though if we take her in for a few nights. Still want to get some wound care for it too. Thought I had some on hand but I guess not. Maybe I thought I should get some but never did cause broke....ugh.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/vetericyn-plus-poultry-care?cm_vc=-10005

Coyotes are brazen right now. Reports of a coyote and a German shep looking dog scrapping in the neighborhood, saw two near this morning (1/2 mile from my house. Less) and another one also closeish.
Called hubs asking him to leave chickens in and maybe peach inside and where her pee pads are and he got all offended. She’ll be fine.

DUDE IF THESE COYOTES ARE ATTACKING A FREAKING SHEP HER OLD SELF IS SCREWED.
sigh. My patience is low and my urge to kill insanely high right now.

Last edited:
Coyotes are brazen right now. Reports of a coyote and a German shep looking dog scrapping in the neighborhood, saw two near this morning (1/2 mile from my house. Less) and another one also closeish.
Called hubs asking him to leave chickens in and maybe peach inside and where her pee pads are and he got all offended. She’ll be fine.

DUDE IF THESE COYOTES ARE ATTACKING A FREAKING SHEP HER OLD SELF IS SCREWED.
sigh. My patience is low and my urge to kill insanely high right now.

sounds almost like a "normal" day for me , lately

Good morning all, stock back on stove to cook down some more.

Called Flecks Furniture who does repairs on Maytag appliances, was ask if I bought it there , NOPE and doesn't matter your a DEALER !!!

Fixed a tv in a monthly "all of a sudden the picture isn't right , maybe its the cable box" SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOPE you manually changed the channel on the TV so that's what the picture is off. :he

OH and Gene (guy with cows/trade) wants to move blood test up to Jan 25 as its supposed to be "cold" on the 1st of Feb. Fine with me as I have a month AFTER the blood work comes back clean.

Caught Lena with bits of rug in her mouth. SO grabbed the tabasco and doused the rug. All I have on hand. Rug is black so not worried about dis=coloring.

Why can’t men just follow our directions with out getting offended
And then he texts me. “They’re painting again and the truck isn’t covered!!
8EFB1648-75B8-4177-A794-D744773C62BD.jpeg

So this is when they were spraying the building next to my work. Today I’m parked ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET.

I responded to hubs that he was welcome to move the truck if he so desired.
Sigh. How to tell hormones right now.

Back
Top Bottom