Granny's gone and done it again

1580005219549.png

Morning all, Thank you for the birthday wishes. They are all very special to me.
Wishing, I couldnt eat either one ! They are too pretty.
This picture has me cracking up for some reason. Shows they have personality too
View attachment 2010669
Seeing who will back down first!
I love watching the garden eels go in and out of their burrows.

She's short legged. Her body is normal sized.
Is short legged a genetic mutation? New to me. Like munchkin cats?
1580004976655.png

Bahahahaa Thanks Kathy Never seen that before . Pretty cool.
You saw it a few years back... just too old to remember. :D Always makes me crack up.

Eastern fence lizard. SMH another Happy Birthday granny lady. :celebrate I sincerely hope that you had a good day.
You are one of the few that know what a granny hatchet is!
Hope you and your princess had a lovely anniversary. 💗

I retired somewhat earlier than the Princess - this bothered her a bit. Every morning she would leave a list of things to be done. Every day I would crumple it up and throw it on the floor. After several weeks of this, I asked her, "How's your 'honey do' list working for you?" She said, "Not so well." I suggested perhaps just one or two things she would really like done. No black eyes or damaged kidneys, but we worked it out. :lau

LOL Thanks for all the birthday wishes. There were a LOT of them.
Cap, I seen where you posted it on the other thread.
Sour, your lucky you didnt end up w/ a couple black eyes ! hahahaa
Wishing, Ya, I dont remember seeing that before so its new to me ! Sometimes dementia has its perks.

All that talk of tomato soup and grilled cheese made me hangry. Will be back and forth rustling up some grub. :p
Im hungry again too. Just looked at everything in there .
well, actually this is how it went. I was looking at the snails and decided they looked hungry so I went to the torture chamber to grab them some frozen zsquash. But by the time I got there I had forgotten why I went. So I thought I must be hungry. I started looking through everything and in the freezer is some hamburger. I asked Robert, what were we gonna do with this hamburger and he said make sloppy joes. I said we dont have buns ! How about meatloaf for tomorrow ? He said that sounds good. So I forgot I was hungry and decided on tomorrows dinner. Came back in here , sat down, looked at the fish tank and said, Oh dammmm..

I retired somewhat earlier than the Princess - this bothered her a bit. Every morning she would leave a list of things to be done. Every day I would crumple it up and throw it on the floor. After several weeks of this, I asked her, "How's your 'honey do' list working for you?" She said, "Not so well." I suggested perhaps just one or two things she would really like done. No black eyes or damaged kidneys, but we worked it out. :lau
I thought you would be off gambling today?

Back
Top Bottom