Granny's gone and done it again

Crap. Peach has what looks like a tumor inside her mouth. I don’t know where when or how....I noticed some blood under her bed...that could explain why she was reluctant to eat dinner tonight though....The side of her snout is kind of swollen. CDE868B0-3767-4541-9326-FE1D907A81AC.jpeg 22E017A8-A4BC-4EF7-BF14-8D7BC592BD4E.jpeg

Alley, Dont go. If you have to grab some masks first for all of you. 94 aint right. Normal 98.6 If she gets to 102 take her. Or struggling to breath
Ithe doctors say don’t go to er unless you can’t breathe. If you have a temp and a cough for three days, you have it. But don’t go to er unles you are having trouble breathing. Just stay home keep to your own room and bathroom. Anyone going I need the room wear a mask.

Crap. Peach has what looks like a tumor inside her mouth. I don’t know where when or how....I noticed some blood under her bed...that could explain why she was reluctant to eat dinner tonight though....The side of her snout is kind of swollen. View attachment 2070677View attachment 2070678
that doesn’t look good. Hope you can get her in to the vet.

Can’t get her in until tomorrow. Duck it, I’m staying home with her today. I’m a freaking emotional mess right now. I’m very concerned with how aggressive the growth is. If it’s the spreading cancer, that’s it. If it’s the non spreading - that’s still surgery to remove it on a 12+ year old dog. I just...my gut is telling me that we’re nearing the end with her...I can’t stop crying.

And bless her heart. She’s still wanting to hang out right next to me, she knows I’m hurting too. I brought her big bed in from the bedroom - her mouth is still bleeding sporadically - probably catches it on a tooth or something - so trying to keep her from the carpet.

Her activity level is still the same though. She’s still eating and drinking.

I’m sorry. I know this is heavy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom