Granny's gone and done it again

I have had a piece of driftwood soaking in my bathtub for a while now. Going to bed last night the bathroom floor was soaked ! I was a mess thinking busted pipes or bathtub . I couldnt tell so I called Robert in. He started sleuthing and didnt take him long . He said I know your problem and walked out of the bathroom. I thought WTH? He returned quickly enough though holding a dripping wet Nugget ! Hahahaaaaa He asked, dont you see all those little wet paw prints on the tub? No son, I dont...

#wetcat#nuggetisatrip#troubledcat

I’ve finally caught up but I don’t have much to report. I’ve been watching Outlander and let me tell you, that show’s got its hooks in me. 😂 I love the costumes and scenery, and the story is pretty good.

Our pastor has been in the process of moving for awhile. We kept offering to help but they never called. We finally just showed up and helped pack and clean so they could turn the keys in yesterday.

That’s really all we’ve done. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t even have any new pics to share.

How is the rest of the family Camping ? DD being a teen?

The neighbor kids have been gone so there’s much less drama than usual. The kids start swim lessons on Wednesday; they were going to start a couple weeks ago but it was only 70 and overcast, and swim lessons are in the evening so I didn’t want them to get too chilled. Bubba in particular needs the lessons: if he fell into a pool unattended he’d be able to get to the edge and to safety, but when they’re playing he loses his breath and gets tired and gulps a lot of water. I always watch, but the bigger kids have had to “rescue” him several times. The pastor’s pool doesn’t have a true shallow end, so bubba can only touch with his head above water at one edge right against the wall. He’s too big for water wings but I make sure he has small rings and noodles, and the other kids know to watch for him and make sure he has a float within reach. And I never let him out of my sight.

The neighbor kids have been gone so there’s much less drama than usual. The kids start swim lessons on Wednesday; they were going to start a couple weeks ago but it was only 70 and overcast, and swim lessons are in the evening so I didn’t want them to get too chilled. Bubba in particular needs the lessons: if he fell into a pool unattended he’d be able to get to the edge and to safety, but when they’re playing he loses his breath and gets tired and gulps a lot of water. I always watch, but the bigger kids have had to “rescue” him several times. The pastor’s pool doesn’t have a true shallow end, so bubba can only touch with his head above water at one edge right against the wall. He’s too big for water wings but I make sure he has small rings and noodles, and the other kids know to watch for him and make sure he has a float within reach. And I never let him out of my sight.
You explain too much. We all know you are a good mama. Robert still dont know how to swim. I took him for those lessons and he had that thing w/ water. Lucky to get his toes wet. No fear of drowning here because you will never catch him close to the waters edge. Even the sinks ! LOL You know how I was taught. sink or swim. Good thing fat floats. With that being said , I thought he already knew how..

I’m pretty sure I posted these granny but I’ll share them again for you.

The empty places in the planter are from our hail storm. I’m going to fill it in with the vinca, which are the only of my Mother’s Day flowers that survived. :oops: I need to weed the bed by my little chicken. One of the zinnia in my small bed is near blooming.
I have an orchid bear blooming also. Most are happy but the the one in the elephant is not.
7E9010FB-E749-43F6-BFE8-CCE2B6B82161.jpeg
580E1C42-7F6F-41D2-83B4-F9613B4DAA06.jpeg
FDD466EB-0762-4F74-B916-0EAE633493EE.jpeg
FE747B1D-297A-4B06-946B-3B1337D4D71D.jpeg
3CEA9B92-B25A-42F2-B7D5-EC2C40474F02.jpeg
5122F079-9FB0-4515-8CD1-024E69D8C2E4.jpeg
44D1747A-2D1E-44BC-A2F7-EC75F9943F7E.jpeg

You explain too much. We all know you are a good mama. Robert still dont know how to swim. I took him for those lessons and he had that thing w/ water. Lucky to get his toes wet. No fear of drowning here because you will never catch him close to the waters edge. Even the sinks ! LOL You know how I was taught. sink or swim. Good thing fat floats. With that being said , I thought he already knew how..

The pool at camp was not as deep in the shallow end and he had more room to play. He can swim, but there’s no fat on him so he needs some lessons in technique.

Back
Top Bottom