Granny's gone and done it again

• Shrimp and Fish - Be aware that fish will eat anything that fits into their mouth. More aggressive fish (cichlids for example) will tear the shrimp into bite sized pieces if necessary. Please be aware of this when planning your tanks. Most species can be kept with small tetra or community fish but the fish WILL eat some or all of the baby shrimp. I do NOT recommend to put your shrimp with fish initially. Once your shrimp have had time to multiply you can add some small fish and see what happens but adding small shrimp (like the ones I sell) to a tank with fish in asking for trouble.

1590965688387.png

Shipping Size - I ship juvi shrimp. Smaller shrimp produce less waste during shipping and therefore I am able to reduce the shipping weight and cost. Additionally young shrimp adapt better to a new tank then adults and therefore have a higher survival rate. They are usually around 1cm in size but may be smaller or larger depending on what I have available. If they are smaller I include a few extra.

• Shrimp and Fish - Be aware that fish will eat anything that fits into their mouth. More aggressive fish (cichlids for example) will tear the shrimp into bite sized pieces if necessary. Please be aware of this when planning your tanks. Most species can be kept with small tetra or community fish but the fish WILL eat some or all of the baby shrimp. I do NOT recommend to put your shrimp with fish initially. Once your shrimp have had time to multiply you can add some small fish and see what happens but adding small shrimp (like the ones I sell) to a tank with fish in asking for trouble.

View attachment 2170727
Shipping Size - I ship juvi shrimp. Smaller shrimp produce less waste during shipping and therefore I am able to reduce the shipping weight and cost. Additionally young shrimp adapt better to a new tank then adults and therefore have a higher survival rate. They are usually around 1cm in size but may be smaller or larger depending on what I have available. If they are smaller I include a few extra.

Back
Top Bottom