Granny's gone and done it again

Oh my gosh. And top off the I’m going to be a judgey wrench but what the heck...

boss son is getting a pup. (Did I also mention that bossman and BossLady are wanting to also adopt a pitty - so two new dogs in a household)

he’s getting an alapaha blue blooded bulldog. Not a breed recognized by any kennel club according to Wikipedia. He’s talking about this 200lb dog - meanwhile what I can find tops them out at 90ish lbs. they’re not dogs for beginner owners. And they don’t get along well with other dogs if they’re not raised with them. Soooo....i can’t see this ending well.
My work is going to be a bully breed doggy daycare I feel...Oi.

Ohh I remember a little about Nelson Mandela . He went to prison because of his beliefs right ?
I dont think Robert needs another autistic person. I think he would do well w/ someone else.

book by James Michener "the Covenant" covers all that stuff VERY GOOD READ

OMG was so humid yesterday. Even late into the night. Went to make my bed after 11 pm (in the basement) and by the time I was done was absolutely dripping wet SOOO into the shower I went. I was NOT going to get into a clean bed in that condition.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom