Granny's gone and done it again

I am hoping to actually start cutting hay sometime this week. :fl

Going out to the farm tomorrow and try to get everything ready . Also I bought a pressure washer yesterday so going to drain and "clean" all the stock tanks.

Some type of critter has been making a meal out of my duck eggs. NO shells to be found and all the adults are still there BUT 34 eggs gone.

Unless (God forbid) Rod did something with them. BUT I honestly don't think so.

Last edited:
I am hoping to actually start cutting hay sometime this week. :fl

Going out to the farm tomorrow and try to get everything read . Also I bought a pressure washer yesterday so going to drain and "clean" all the stock tanks.

Some type of critter has been making a meal out of my duck eggs. NO shells to be found and all the adults are still there BUT 34 eggs gone.

Unless (God forbid) Rod did something with them. BUT I honestly don't think so.
Only thing that eats them whole is snakes but coon will take them to water. You can look there.

Only thing that eats them whole is snakes but coon will take them to water. You can look there.

I was wondering about a bull snake BUT have NEVER seen any out at the farm. NO way a garter snake would be able to eat a duck egg.

Thanks I will check for shell in the tanks themselves. BUT why would a coon go for the eggs and leave the dux alone ??

My baby brother (8 yrs younger) and his wife. (Nicole) they live in Surfside beach S Carolina

106703082_10217881878586693_7468268428728431206_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom