Granny's gone and done it again

I think it’s all rumors at this point. We’re having big spikes in cases and businesses in our sister city are requiring masks to enter. I wore one to pick up donuts this morning but no one else in the shop did.

We had friends over this weekend. One girl recently stay with a friend. That friend, M, had contact with a separate friend 10 days ago. The separate friend received a positive covid test Monday. I told my friend to let me know how M is feeling in the next 4-6 days. Hopefully nothing comes of it, but that’s the closest contact we’ve had.
Oy! Hope you didn't catch it. I don't understand what the big deal is about wearing masks. Sure, they're annoying, but if it keeps businesses open, it's a small sacrifice.

Is that job you are looking at for meat production or eggs?

Seems like a big commitment with holidays and weekends, but the salary sounds great. You should go for it. Can't hurt!

Well, I have a group shot, and which one was Henri is all but anyone's guess. When I went out with his morning egg this morning, he half flew/ran out of the little dog crate he has.. Gobbled up his eggs and immediately took his seat on my lap for grooming and pets. I noticed he went through quite a bit of food last night. His attitude is improving, and I did notice a small lump just above his 'hock' on the inside. If it's a torn tendon, or splintered bone, it will just take time to heal of it's own accord.
Sounds like you have a little sweetheart. ❤

yep BUT that lady could cook and for that entire horde as well.
I would enjoy that kind of cooking! Stand at a pot fake stirring in front of a camera (to prove I was really cooking) then call the family to a large delicious meal, that was served off camera by a dedicated team, while I put my spoon away. And I don't have to wash any dishes either. How can I get that job! :D
I am kind of hoping I can find the baby asleep and net her.
Cap, after catching up on yesterday, I was sure hoping you would have caught that baby before I got to the end. :fl Hope you get her!

I had it wrote down. Looked at it twice.
Helps if you know what day it is, huh? I never do!

I went out and watered the garden , pulled weeds, picked 3 cucumbers and a bag of beans . Then , of course, it rains! Oh, and I ate a bunch of blackberries!
Rain sounds good to me.
I was thinking if you went out after dark, maybe the baby wouldn't run.

Oy! Hope you didn't catch it. I don't understand what the big deal is about wearing masks. Sure, they're annoying, but if it keeps businesses open, it's a small sacrifice.

Is that job you are looking at for meat production or eggs?

Seems like a big commitment with holidays and weekends, but the salary sounds great. You should go for it. Can't hurt!

Sounds like you have a little sweetheart. ❤

I would enjoy that kind of cooking! Stand at a pot fake stirring in front of a camera (to prove I was really cooking) then call the family to a large delicious meal, that was served off camera by a dedicated team, while I put my spoon away. And I don't have to wash any dishes either. How can I get that job! :D

Cap, after catching up on yesterday, I was sure hoping you would have caught that baby before I got to the end. :fl Hope you get her!

Helps if you know what day it is, huh? I never do!
I have given up , I don't have energy for anything else if a walk around all the time looking for her. Once she can't get through the fence, we should be able to get her....if she avoids predators the long.

I have given up , I don't have energy for anything else if a walk around all the time looking for her. Once she can't get through the fence, we should be able to get her....if she avoids predators the long.
I hope so. What a bummer.
Does she eat solid foods yet?

Back
Top Bottom