Granny's gone and done it again

I crashed and burned. She left at 6:30 and I put my magic blanket on and Bandit just woke me. Sitting here drinking coffee now.
Cap, Im sorry about the goat. I guess it makes everyone sad thinking about it and wishing we could help try and catch her. I know you will be forever on the look out for her. You havent gave up, your just frustrated. I would be too. Are you friends w/ Sally Ann on FB? She is on my friends list if not. She makes the soap and is a hatching guru here. She can help you goat if you need it.
Not sure I will get to my cuke today and had I known that I would of gave it another day to grow, Im mad over my garden. I should know by now to not even bother. Im not getting zsquash either. I think something is stealing them after they set on. This is why I wanted to leave the chicken run up over there.
Sorry I missed everyone tonight.

ZUCCHINI BOATS
Makes 4 servings
2 zucchini – total weight one pound
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
4 teaspoons olive oil – divided use
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 pound grape tomatoes
4 ounces part skim mozzarella
4 tablespoons parmesan
Just cut a zucchini in half lengthwise and trim a little off the bottom so it sit still in a baking dish.
Scoop out the center where the seeds are with a spoon.
Brush the surface with a mixture of crushed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Arrange halved grape tomatoes into the grooves, and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Remove and place diced mozzarella in between the tomatoes, place them back in, but now under the broiler until golden and bubbling.
Remove and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkling of grated parmesan.
Be sure to add more lean (4 oz of beef, 5 oz of chicken or 6 oz of shrimp) for more protein!
Image may contain: food

I crashed and burned. She left at 6:30 and I put my magic blanket on and Bandit just woke me. Sitting here drinking coffee now.

Not sure I will get to my cuke today and had I known that I would of gave it another day to grow, Im mad over my garden. I should know by now to not even bother. Im not getting zsquash either. I think something is stealing them after they set on. This is why I wanted to leave the chicken run up over there.
Sorry I missed everyone tonight.
Hope the tailspin didn't hurt on the way down.. (military joke). I had problems with my zsquash not wanting to set fruit. Everything else did just fine this year. Next year maybe straightneck.

Back
Top Bottom