Granny's gone and done it again

I guess the CT scan will show if I have interstitial lung disease from Scleroderma. It would explain why I am so short of breath all the time.
I read about it, scary stuff. I think perhaps all the chickens I had years ago may have been a factor. That and the ceramics I did, with all the clay dust. Having chickens in my bathroom may have to stop. Or maybe having chickens at all.

I read about it, scary stuff. I think perhaps all the chickens I had years ago may have been a factor. That and the ceramics I did, with all the clay dust. Having chickens in my bathroom may have to stop. Or maybe having chickens at all.
I'm so sorry, Cap! Prayers for you. ❤

Well thanks to everybody who recommended a Bosch dishwasher. It got delivered here last week. Yup, delivered! Didja know the delivery people don't install? So I called Mr Appliance and they sent a guy out yesterday to put it in. I LOVES it! The dw cost me about $1,000 and the install was just under $300, but I'm told it should last at least ten years so that's good and I'm happy. I told the kids if they ever need to wash dishes and we're out of soap pods, they are to wash what they need IN THE SINK. ... BY HAND!!!! Do NOT put Dawn liquid dish soap in the dishwasher. Oh, I'll let them live, I said, but they may very well wish I hadn't! :gig

checking in, OMG humid (for here) BUT got gas for the lawn mowers and did the blvds and the pool are both mowed. Backyard is to wet to mow currently, Pulled some weeds and also stopped at the bulk fuel and propane place to find out where my 150 gallons of diesel are OH we are waiting for another order in you area. WTF !!! certainly would have been nice to know that a FARKING week ago when we first tried to order it.

Howdys, went back to bed at 4am and slept til 1pm. yikes. I would say Im caught up.

A Wonderful Life Lesson!!! So true!!

There was a farmer who grew excellent quality corn. Every year he won the award for the best grown corn. One year a news reporter interviewed him and learned something interesting about how he grew it. The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbors. “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbors when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?” the reporter asked.

“Why sir,” said the farmer, “Didn’t you know? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbors grow good corn.”

So is with our lives... Those who want to live meaningfully & well must help enrich the lives of others, for the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all.

Well thanks to everybody who recommended a Bosch dishwasher. It got delivered here last week. Yup, delivered! Didja know the delivery people don't install? So I called Mr Appliance and they sent a guy out yesterday to put it in. I LOVES it! The dw cost me about $1,000 and the install was just under $300, but I'm told it should last at least ten years so that's good and I'm happy. I told the kids if they ever need to wash dishes and we're out of soap pods, they are to wash what they need IN THE SINK. ... BY HAND!!!! Do NOT put Dawn liquid dish soap in the dishwasher. Oh, I'll let them live, I said, but they may very well wish I hadn't! :gig
unless I missed a post that wasnt here.

Back
Top Bottom