Granny's gone and done it again

I did some stuff for the tanks today. Saving the hardest one for last. I put the antlers in the shrimp tank. took a plant out and added it to another. Filled and scrubbed another. Went to clean the hard one and the angels have laid eggs again. 2 leaves full this time. I have been rubbing it in to Tom all day about how its a shame I have to sit here and watch them die because HE decided I didnt need that other tank. anyway, I cant clean that one now unless I destroy the eggs.

so you are our ages here. I have a disowned daughter as well .Shame.
I didn't disown my daughter, she disowned me. I went through a rough spell after leaving the military (PTSD) and allowed her to go live with her dad, and that was the end of that. And I'm almost (ALMOST 70) Just over a year shy of it. Still acting like a 40 year old though. :wee

I did some stuff for the tanks today. Saving the hardest one for last. I put the antlers in the shrimp tank. took a plant out and added it to another. Filled and scrubbed another. Went to clean the hard one and the angels have laid eggs again. 2 leaves full this time. I have been rubbing it in to Tom all day about how its a shame I have to sit here and watch them die because HE decided I didnt need that other tank. anyway, I cant clean that one now unless I destroy the eggs.
Can you move mom and dad to another tank? Or do they tend to the 'eggs'? A barrier maybe?

I didn't disown my daughter, she disowned me. I went through a rough spell after leaving the military (PTSD) and allowed her to go live with her dad, and that was the end of that. And I'm almost (ALMOST 70) Just over a year shy of it. Still acting like a 40 year old though. :wee
Ours was more mutual I guess. I am but 56

Back
Top Bottom