Granny's gone and done it again

1594612392207.png

Pretzel Salt needs a 'myth-buster'! | The Fresh Loaf
www.thefreshloaf.com/node/23747/pretzel-salt-needs-039mythbuster039
May 29, 2011 · If you are eating soft pretzels, you are probably getting a compressed salt product that is opaque, not in cubic crystal form, and of a lower density than the screened rock salt and thus less "salty". It is compressed so that it melts more slowly than the powder from which it is made (think pearl sugar or prilled urea fertilizer).

I know why your not hitched. When a lady says shes 56 then shes 56 or when a lady says its pretzel salt then thats what it is ! :old
That's right! Do you not know The Rules, Twist? Rule No. 1. The wiman is always right. Rule No. 2. In the event the woman is ever wrong, refer to Rule No. 1.

I should go out and sit with the girls for a while. Maybe cut them a few more branches. I cleaned out two brooders today and moved some chicks to a bigger brooder. Going to have to get the chicks out of the bathroom to make room for the ones that are hatching now.
Good night everyone.

good night Cap sdf and prayers.

Pretzel Salt needs a 'myth-buster'! | The Fresh Loaf
www.thefreshloaf.com/node/23747/pretzel-salt-needs-039mythbuster039
May 29, 2011 · If you are eating soft pretzels, you are probably getting a compressed salt product that is opaque, not in cubic crystal form, and of a lower density than the screened rock salt and thus less "salty". It is compressed so that it melts more slowly than the powder from which it is made (think pearl sugar or prilled urea fertilizer).
But it IS pretzel salt.

I should go out and sit with the girls for a while. Maybe cut them a few more branches. I cleaned out two brooders today and moved some chicks to a bigger brooder. Going to have to get the chicks out of the bathroom to make room for the ones that are hatching now.
Good night everyone.
Good night, Cap. ❤

Back
Top Bottom