Granny's gone and done it again

Love the colors Camping. Nice gift. Who did the painting in back?

A friend! :lau: Ok. We met in 2005 at camp and a few years later she married my 5th grade boyfriend, who is also bff with my DH these days. They live an hour away and she comes over to visit.

So she made that painting and gave it to a girl in her small group. That girl worked for me over the summer and donated the painting to our silent auction, where I won it. My friend said it was practice and she’s make me a better one, but I love it.

It’s an acrylic pour. I bet you could do those, granny.
BC6CCD18-AC90-4F2F-A131-6D40400B33AC.jpeg

Today’s a hard day. Maybe it’s just work driving me crazy. Maybe it’s brain fog. Maybe it’s a few times too many last night half expecting to see peach’s bed and her in it in the bedroom instead of the drying rack that’s there now.
It should be a good day. Hubs and I have been hitched for six years today. But today....I can’t concentrate. I was crying on my way down the hill coming in to work today.
Yes I’ve been half looking at adoptable dogs...even though requirements for some rescues are insane. Not having a puppers to come home to is messing with me.

that ball in a box that’s grief has been pushing against the walls hard today.
79B56F09-A92F-484D-8900-BA0F30891088.jpeg

Here Cap, speaking of snake central.. This little critter was at the bottom of the back stairs last year when I went out. Not sure if it was a black racer, or an eastern indigo that they're trying to repopulate Conecuh forest with.
View attachment 2286049
Looks like a King snake too.

Today’s a hard day. Maybe it’s just work driving me crazy. Maybe it’s brain fog. Maybe it’s a few times too many last night half expecting to see peach’s bed and her in it in the bedroom instead of the drying rack that’s there now.
It should be a good day. Hubs and I have been hitched for six years today. But today....I can’t concentrate. I was crying on my way down the hill coming in to work today.
Yes I’ve been half looking at adoptable dogs...even though requirements for some rescues are insane. Not having a puppers to come home to is messing with me.

that ball in a box that’s grief has been pushing against the walls hard today.
View attachment 2286280
Sorry Star. It will get better.

Morning all dr called. Every thing for my adrenal glad is on track and continue my steroids for that. My sugar is now diabetes A1C was 8.1 He wants me to come once a month for a shot of trulicity. I told them no, try pills first. Odd think is, I have been eating healthy . And he wants a sleep study My lactic acid is elevated.
Cut out the carbs.

Back
Top Bottom