Granny's gone and done it again

I must have missed that section of Mo when I drove thru it twice. BUT I had lots of other drivers showing me their IQ's of which most seemed to be the #ONE.

of course that was mostly up by the cities not down in the SE nipple of the state.

I hear you. Does she have the crazy gray green Marek's eyes? Pinpoint pupils that are oddly shaped.

The only blind birds I have right now are my one eyed roosters who don't have the common sense not to fight with somebody bigger and tougher than they are. Thank goodness.

At one point I had three birds with Ocular Marek's. What seemed to kill those birds was either pressure on their brains or metastatic growths that went to their brains causing strokes.

I would be scared to death to bring in birds or eggs from a non NPIP breeder. My original birds came from an NPIP brooder for all the good that did me. Breeding for resistance is great if the resistance is for the right strain of Marek's disease. My local Amish barnyard mixes are doing well but that's why I'm going the Fayoumi route although I do have SDW OEGBs that I got vaccinated that are doing really well. My EF's came from M McM hatchery. If I add any more they will be from Cackle or M McM and in spite of their natural resistance I do have them vaccinated. I'm tired of burying birds..

LOVE Cackle Hatchery and will NOT order from any other place. They are GREAT

:frow I will happy birthday at Robert too! Tell him my grandson's birthday was Friday so that makes him older than Robert although he just turned 14. 😆 He is stoked bc his sister got him the special 3D edition of the Mario Bros games they just released that he can play on his Nintendo Switch so he is beyond happy because it came out on his birthday. Does Robert play Mario Bros.?

What is Missouri like Micro?
In general? We love it. Summer can be hot as Hades and dry as a bone or wet as a rain forest. Winters, mild compared with what we were used to in IL.

As far as restrictions are concerned, it depends on where you live in the state. In the big cities, KC, St. Lou, Columbia, Springfield, etc they like their restrictions but the rural areas are very relaxed.

How relaxed? A neighbor was telling us about a friend who called the local Sheriff's Dept due to a dispute with a neighbor concerning the neighbor's goat getting loose and eating their garden and flowers. When the deputy came out and heard what the complaint was about he said, "You called me out here about a goat? That's farmer's business. Settle the problem yourselves" got in his car and left.

Gotta love that attitude.

:frow I will happy birthday at Robert too! Tell him my grandson's birthday was Friday so that makes him older than Robert although he just turned 14. 😆 He is stoked bc his sister got him the special 3D edition of the Mario Bros games they just released that he can play on his Nintendo Switch so he is beyond happy because it came out on his birthday. Does Robert play Mario Bros.?
He said thank you for the happy and no he does play that. He says he plays older things. He mostly just uses his playstation t talk to his friends.

GOOD LORD mis-read that as "stroked" as like heart issues. :he

evidently 3 days of fighting a migraine had affected my eye's , that or the lack of sleep.

Back
Top Bottom