Granny's gone and done it again

DRS OFFICE CALLED, STILL WAITING ON APPROVAL opps cap lock on. said after its approved it should only be a couple days.
It's a good sign they called when they said they would. Means the office, and probably the practice, is well run. I like that! They let you know rather than keep you hanging. :thumbsup

Another power outage this morning. Just a few hours, but annoying none the less. Same region as last time, same amount of customers, including dad up at the farm.
Amazing how much of what I do around here involves water. I never take it for granted... I'm the person who is thrilled every time clean water pours out of the tap (and HOT water too!) and when you can't get any water, it's very noticeable. We'd be pretty helpless if power was off long term, especially this time of year, so dry. Thinking about putting a large storage tank up in the back.

I have to go run a bunch of errands for hubs. He wasn't too upset by the power outage... haha! meant a day off for him. But now he's back at it, so I get to go run around.

See y'all later. :frow

Pain clinic finally called me back and said I had to come in or no meds. I told them dr ordered me to take it easy and I dont know if I can do their ramp or not. Robert is peed off. He said he will come and push me up the ramp but he is going to cuss them out for making me come. I will have to slip away from him tomorrow.

Well, excitement for the day .
Let the dogs out and there was a rabbit. Bandit was on that faster then I could blink. I offered to cook it but Tom wants no part of that. So I gave it to Binks
BTW, If yall never heard a rabbit scream its aweful.

Today Bella got hit in the face by a chicken she was trying to catch after dark. Some tears were shed.
Scott is thrilled to get Mule driving lessons.
20201019_161909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom