Granny's gone and done it again

I would have to be half dead before hubby would care for all the critters.
I'm sorry. My DH grew up taking care of critters and now he's kinda taking care of me, too. We don't have too many critters, though. A few chix, 2 dogs, 2 cats. He seems to enjoy it, actually.

:love
Are the ones with longer fins a different type or just older? Maybe different sex?

then I cant poke it . LOL I really suck at this fire thing.
Woodstoves don't require much poking. You can control how much air they get and keep the fire going more easily..

You mean if I decorate we'll get snow?
Maybe I will this year! :wee

Maybe soon we will have Biden in office, then we will get socialized medicine. Hopefully they will treat people better.
:lau

Spent all of Sat and Sun getting ready for the power outage and my trip to Oregon/Washington with #1son. Two hours before the power was due to go off, hubs got the text that we were going to keep ours on. Such a huge relief! I called up to the farm to let my dad know and he didn't answer. I KNEW he was out messing with his generator. We were up there on Sat helping him move it and get set up, but he said he'd add more gas when needed. Well, the man who really shouldn't be lifting more than 15 lbs carried a huge gas can up a hill to add 4 gallons! That's why he didn't answer. :hmm So stubborn!

But, wonderful the power stayed on because we made a mistake booking plane tix and had to redo them late Sunday eve! We were all so tired. I was looking forward to a good rest, but noooo. The winds came up at 3am and kept us all awake until time to get up and head to airport at 5am :( but at least the power stayed on! I thought maybe they'd change their minds and shut us down... it was really blowing. Scary.

So yesterday, #1 and I flew to Portland, drove up to southern Washington so he could by a car he's been looking for for a long time. Got new tires put on, oil changed and another minor repair, checked into the hotel and passed out!

Since we got everything done yesterday, today is a free day and we will probably spend some time looking around, maybe shopping. (Oregon doesn't have sales tax!) Tomorrow we will drive the new old car back home (11 hrs!) returning the rental on the way. Praying that it is really in as good of shape as it appears to be!

That's all the news for now. Waiting on #1 to wake up. Shorter days since we've come so far north... conducive to sleeping. ZZZzzzzZzzz

Good morning everyone. Sunny and warm out there. The doctors office called to set up a televisit for me around 1 o'clock today! Yay.
My dr nurse called to set up an appt, I heard tele visit but it was in office. By the time I figured it out it was too late to drive there.

Spent all of Sat and Sun getting ready for the power outage and my trip to Oregon/Washington with #1son. Two hours before the power was due to go off, hubs got the text that we were going to keep ours on. Such a huge relief! I called up to the farm to let my dad know and he didn't answer. I KNEW he was out messing with his generator. We were up there on Sat helping him move it and get set up, but he said he'd add more gas when needed. Well, the man who really shouldn't be lifting more than 15 lbs carried a huge gas can up a hill to add 4 gallons! That's why he didn't answer. :hmm So stubborn!

But, wonderful the power stayed on because we made a mistake booking plane tix and had to redo them late Sunday eve! We were all so tired. I was looking forward to a good rest, but noooo. The winds came up at 3am and kept us all awake until time to get up and head to airport at 5am :( but at least the power stayed on! I thought maybe they'd change their minds and shut us down... it was really blowing. Scary.

So yesterday, #1 and I flew to Portland, drove up to southern Washington so he could by a car he's been looking for for a long time. Got new tires put on, oil changed and another minor repair, checked into the hotel and passed out!

Since we got everything done yesterday, today is a free day and we will probably spend some time looking around, maybe shopping. (Oregon doesn't have sales tax!) Tomorrow we will drive the new old car back home (11 hrs!) returning the rental on the way. Praying that it is really in as good of shape as it appears to be!

That's all the news for now. Waiting on #1 to wake up. Shorter days since we've come so far north... conducive to sleeping. ZZZzzzzZzzz

Where did you go. I am from eastern southern Washington

Back
Top Bottom