Granny's gone and done it again

wonder if that includes peanut butter.
If it's hydrogenated then it's BAD. Fewest ingredients is best. Peanuts and salt is all you need! If there isn't oil floating on top, it probably has hydrogenated oil in it. Trans fats clog your arteries!
Don't buy Jif!

Is your rainy season on its way Wishing ?
It's always on the way. Just not here yet. Late this year.

Oh. Well then, no thanks.
Not my cup of tea either.

I love fat. I made Brussels sprouts cooked in bacon fat last night they were so good.
I have to force myself to eat the fats. I use a lot of dairy fats and avocado to get there. It's working so far.
When I was a kid, the family joked that I was going to be a doctor since I surgically removed every bit of fat from my meat before eating it. Still don't care for it.

Yes it did. I could see that it was heavily marbled. But I still didn't know what "wagyu" was.
I posted a pic of the cow too . Maybe it didnt post.
1604030958817.png

If it's hydrogenated then it's BAD. Fewest ingredients is best. Peanuts and salt is all you need! If there isn't oil floating on top, it probably has hydrogenated oil in it. Trans fats clog your arteries!
Don't buy Jif!

It's always on the way. Just not here yet. Late this year.

Not my cup of tea either.

I have to force myself to eat the fats. I use a lot of dairy fats and avocado to get there. It's working so far.
When I was a kid, the family joked that I was going to be a doctor since I surgically removed every bit of fat from my meat before eating it. Still don't care for it.
I cut off the fat too. I have enough fat as it is.

Back
Top Bottom