Granny's gone and done it again

I am making baked beans and dream pies. SD is bringing every thing else. Oh and mashed taters and gravy. canned of course.
Just finished a bowl of soup and will be leaving around 1 for Toms drs. appt.
Hope all is well. Too bad you can’t get your Doppler done.

Come check out the ten contests! Five winners in each contest. Each winner will receive a BYC 2021 Calendar!

The contests are open to all types of fowl!

Winners are chosen by a random number generator.

Guessing contests.

Photo contests

2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_01.jpg2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_28.jpg

Click on the photo to go to the contest!

So I just got done at the ortho dr. He says this loss of function and tingling down my arm to my fingers is not coming from the arthritis and small tear in my shoulder, but from my neck. X-ray of neck showed nothing significant, so I will be getting an MRI. Meanwhile he gave me a therapeutic shot in the shoulder for that pain. I forgot to ask what he gave me. Guessing corticosteroid. Hope it helps! 👍🏻😄

So I just got done at the ortho dr. He says this loss of function and tingling down my arm to my fingers is not coming from the arthritis and small tear in my shoulder, but from my neck. X-ray of neck showed nothing significant, so I will be getting an MRI. Meanwhile he gave me a therapeutic shot in the shoulder for that pain. I forgot to ask what he gave me. Guessing corticosteroid. Hope it helps! 👍🏻😄

Just be aware those shots always make me sore for a couple days and then I feel amazing for like two weeks. Just don't feel discouraged if it hurts more for 2-3 days.

Just be aware those shots always make me sore for a couple days and then I feel amazing for like two weeks. Just don't feel discouraged if it hurts more for 2-3 days.
Thanks. Yes they warned me! Said it has a numbing agent, which I think i am experiencing now (yay!) But when it wears off I may want to ice it for a day or two. No heat. And stay off it. Oh joy.

Husband is trying to kill me with kindness! We have 8 runs filled with sand now. He did most of the work, I took down tarps so he could toss sand in through the wire. It looks fabulous, and I am much less likely to fall. Yay for hubby. Bet he pees blood tonight. He has bad kidneys.

I love it when I get steroids because I feel much better and have lots of energy. But side effects can be bad.

Husband is trying to kill me with kindness! We have 8 runs filled with sand now. He did most of the work, I took down tarps so he could toss sand in through the wire. It looks fabulous, and I am much less likely to fall. Yay for hubby. Bet he pees blood tonight. He has bad kidneys.

I hope he's ok! But that's so nice of him!

Back
Top Bottom