Granny's gone and done it again

He is gifted, that is for sure! Beautiful tiger. Animals are so hard to do and really catch them looking the way God intended them to be.

I tend to work off and on when it comes to my work. I think I have three or 4 that need finished at the moment and more rattling around in the back of my mind that need started. Most I give for gifts although I have done some fantasy style Star Wars art that I sold at Sci Fi conventions in the past. Mainly now I do stuff like the two French Bull Dog portraits that I give as gifts. The person I made them for asked me how much I usually charged for something like that and I told him I'd feel bad at the size of the price tag especially charging a friend what they are worth.

That's the problem with art. Few people appreciate the time and effort that an artist puts into a piece. I always say that a little bit of my soul is in each work.

He is gifted, that is for sure! Beautiful tiger. Animals are so hard to do and really catch them looking the way God intended them to be.

I tend to work off and on when it comes to my work. I think I have three or 4 that need finished at the moment and more rattling around in the back of my mind that need started. Most I give for gifts although I have done some fantasy style Star Wars art that I sold at Sci Fi conventions in the past. Mainly now I do stuff like the two French Bull Dog portraits that I give as gifts. The person I made them for asked me how much I usually charged for something like that and I told him I'd feel bad at the size of the price tag especially charging a friend what they are worth.

That's the problem with art. Few people appreciate the time and effort that an artist puts into a piece. I always say that a little bit of my soul is in each work.
Yes 100% Yes

Thank you! He is extremely gifted but he's one of the brooding artist types that never finishes anything he starts. Lol, he's been working on a big mandala since his heart surgery... about 8 years ago now.

Most of the art I have on my walls are from friends. I don't have as much as I would like to fill my walls but I cherish every piece that I have!

I love all your art, but I totally love those koi!

Back
Top Bottom