Granny's gone and done it again

Rainy and gloomy here today. Got soaked on the first walk with Lucy. Last two walks, we were spared from the rain. Sometimes I think that Ohio believes it is part of England. LOL

It has been clear skies here all day but of course while I was cleaning the coop it started raining. lol

I got another purple egg yesterday. She is the one with the calcium Problem. I haven't figured which hen it is yet, as my new cages haven't come in yet. it is more of a lavender color. Same egg, two different color backgrounds. First is a face mask, second was something I crochet.
20201124_204736.jpg
20201124_204756.jpg

I got another purple egg yesterday. She is the one with the calcium Problem. I haven't figured which hen it is yet, as my new cages haven't come in yet. it is more of a lavender color. Same egg, two different color backgrounds. First is a face mask, second was something I crochet.
View attachment 2425166View attachment 2425167

Even if it's a calcium problem that's pretty cool!

Even if it's a calcium problem that's pretty cool!
The calcium problem means many times her eggs have little or no shell. I have been giving them calcium every day now. That is why I got the egg. I don't think the color is from the problem, I think that is why I don't get them every day. Funny thing is, the egg is rougher texture than normal eggs.

Back
Top Bottom