Granny's gone and done it again

oh they all look like bottle washers with legs. I have seen pics from other yak owners with newborns and -40 below weather and they are doing fine.
I would still worry. Wet newborn and freezing temps don't sound like a good mix.

Goodnight everyone!

Life sucks at times. I just realized the last Thanksgiving I had with DH was 16 yrs ago. Last Thanksgiving I cooked was 9 yrs ago. No one to share one with.

Oh well. Life goes on. We find other things to enjoy.
I would do a ā€œtiny Timā€ chicken for me for thanksgiving/Christmas when I lived solo. Just get a little broiler chicken and away Iā€™d go. Experiment with gravy and all.
Like I said earlier, I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a couple days away. And all hell breaks out with Thanksgiving. Use to be Black Friday, but some places are open on Thanksgiving now. Holidays are just to make the rich richer, and the poor poorer IMHO
Yep. I confess. I am looking at a roomba at target with desire in my eyes lol.

alright this is the catch up post. The above quote is where I gave up cause itā€™s past my bedtime. Weā€™re in the desert for thanksgiving so if yā€™all donā€™t hear much thatā€™s why. Love to yā€™all, and Iā€™m grateful for all of you!!!
CE8CD778-A2AD-449F-A571-27ACED10DF33.jpeg
CF1B8EC4-6982-4A3C-A6E1-4B9438946A32.jpeg
C17A1270-74AA-48B2-BA81-263AAD497525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom